Heart and Vascular Services
Heart disease remains the top killer of both men and women. Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute is a world-renowned destination not only for patients seeking expert cardiovascular care, but for some of the top specialists in the field of cardiology to practice and share their knowledge through collaboration.
Our cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons subspecialize in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels, managing complex cardiac and vascular issues.
Founded in 1971, Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute is one of the first freestanding outpatient clinics dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular health. Over the decades, it has earned a reputation for being able to address a full range of cardiovascular conditions, through innovative treatments, research and a highly skilled team exclusively focused on preventing and managing heart and vascular issues.
Abrazo Arizona Heart Institute is proud to offer patients:
- Complete surgical, medical, therapeutic and dietary management of cardiovascular disease
- Fast appointments (within 24 hours when possible)
- Convenient same-day testing (when possible)
- A variety of minimally invasive procedures helping avoid major surgery
- Care from some of the world’s best cardiovascular specialists
Conditions Diagnosed and Treated
- Aortic aneurysm
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)
- Carotid artery disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Heart valve disease
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD)
- Structural heart disease
- Varicose veins and related disorders
- Wound care
- Women and heart disease
In addition, our cardiovascular experts offer guidance and comprehensive programs to prevent heart disease, as well as a robust cardiac rehabilitation program.
Find a Specialist in your area today!