Abrazo Medical Group Parkway
Abrazo Medical Group looks forward to meeting you and your families medicine needs. Our experienced physicians provide a full range of patient-centered healthcare services in a warm, caring environment.
Our primary care physicians and practitioners are highly trained, highly experienced and board-certified in family medicine. Our clinic has the skilled team, resources, and passion necessary to care for your entire family’s health. Moreover, you can expect to be treated with courtesy and respect by a clinic staff that strives to make visiting our clinic as convenient as possible. Our helpful, courteous staff is here to ensure that you have the very best possible experience during your visit.
The family medicine physicians and practitioners with Abrazo Medical Group focus on helping each individual patient maintain his or her health through personalized wellness plans, as well as quickly recover from any illness or minor injury. Our primary care providers also can help patients develop an effective plan to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes and high blood pressure among many others. A dedication to excellence while using some of the most advanced technologies and techniques is evident in every aspect of our practices – from preventive care and diagnosis, to treatment and follow-up care. Our family medicine and internal medicine providers offer a full menu of care services for patients of all ages.
- Same-day appointments for minor injuries/illnesses
- Routine checkups and screenings for specific health concerns
- Treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic illness or conditions (e.g. asthma, hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders, arthritis)
- Well-woman exams
- Skin care (dermatology), including removal of skin tags and warts, as well as biopsies
- Coordination of at-home or nursing-home care as needed
- Referrals to specialists for serious illnesses such as cancer or heart disease
- Solving complex health problems
- Scheduling, reviewing and interpreting diagnostic tests
- Preventative health care counseling
- Referral for adult preventative health screenings
- Minor in-office procedures, suturing and stitches removal
- Geriatric care