Angela Calderon, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Physician Assistant’s Degree – Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Arizona School of Health Sciences, A.T. Still University, Mesa, AZ
- Undergraduate Degree – Bachelor of Science in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Psychology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Arizona State Association of Physician Assistants
Angela has been a practicing PA for over 10 years, all of which have been in the primary care setting. Her passion is connecting with her patients while treating the whole person. She likes to focus on preventive medicine and helping the patient take control of their own health and improve outcomes. She believes the patient and provider need to work as a team to best care for each individual problem. Prevention is a key focus and encouraging patients to take control of health and lifestyle decisions. Angela enjoys caring for the entire family from grandparents to grandchildren.
Angela is proud when she sees her patients strive for health goals and achieve them or surpass their goals.