Timothy Rider, MD
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine, PA
- Internship/Residency: Harrisburg Hospital, Harrisburg, PA
Timothy Rider, MD is board certified in family medicine and joined Abrazo Medical Group in April 2016. Dr. Rider treats a variety of conditions from chronic diseases to seasonal illnesses. Dr. Rider provides a range of primary health care services and accepts patients over the age of 6. He tracks and manages a variety of chronic conditions with a focus on individualized care. From newborns to senior citizens, Dr. Rider is experienced in providing quality care for the whole family.
- Accepts patients over the age of 6.
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Conditions
- Flu Shots and Immunizations
- Back Pain and Headaches
- Routine Screenings and Physicals
- Treatment of Minor Illnesses and Injuries