Renee M. Gazda, DO
- Undergraduate: Villanova University, Villanova, PA
- Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency: Scottsdale Healthcare Family Medicine Residency, Scottsdale, AZ
- Clinical Interests: resident education, medical student education, preventative care, chronic disease management and wellness.
About the Provider
Dr. Renee Gazda is a board certified family physician who was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania. After completion of medical school and an internship in Pennsylvania, she moved to Arizona for her residency training in Family Medicine. Following residency, she worked as a hospitalist and later in the outpatient primary care setting for several years.
Dr. Gazda provides medical care for patients of all ages with both acute and chronic medical conditions and strives to practice evidence-based medicine. She is excited to teach medical students and resident physicians while serving the community.
Dr. Gazda's husband is also a Family Medicine physician, and she enjoys running, traveling, reading, and spending time with family. She is also an avid college basketball fan.