Jacob L Tuttle, MD
- Undergraduate: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Medical School: University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Residency: Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center, Mishawaka, IN
- Medical School: University of Arizona College of Medicine, Tucson, AZ
About the Provider
Clinical Interests: Resident education, wound care, preventative health, acute/urgent care.
After completing residency, I spent a year practicing urgent care medicine before starting a Direct Primary Care clinic in Mishawaka, Indiana. After almost 3 years of solo practice, I joined Abrazo to begin a new career in resident education. I am excited to be teaching and mentoring our next (and best) generation of family medicine physicians and look forward to improving the health of our community.
My favorite thing to do outside of work is spending time with my wonderful wife and 3 fantastic kids. I also enjoy traveling, food, and the great outdoors.
- Full Spectrum Family Medicine
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Immunizations, routine screenings, physicals
- Wound Care
- Diabetes Care