Megan Blackburn, MD
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Residency: St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center Family Medicine Residency, Phoenix, AZ
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Megan Blackburn, MD is a board-certified family medicine physician and has been practicing health care in the Phoenix area for over 11 years. Dr. Blackburn joined Abrazo Medical Group in August of 2016. Dr. Blackburn sees patients of all ages, from newborn to adult patients. For her pediatric patients, she provides well visits, growth assessments and sick care and for her adult patients, she diagnoses and treats major and minor healthcare concerns and manages chronic conditions. With an emphasis on open communication, Dr. Blackburn seeks to provide top quality care and patient education to her patients of all ages.
Megan Blackburn is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Newborn, infant and pediatric care
- Adult and geriatric care
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Immunizations, routine screenings, physicals