Christine Harter, MD
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Residency: Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
About the Physician
Christine Harter, MD has extensive experience in primary care medicine, women's healthcare and headache care. She is board certified in internal medicine and is one of a select group of physicians in Arizona to be certified in headache medicine. She brings a holistic approach to headache treatment, addressing diet and other lifestyle factors before proceeding to medications. Dr Harter has over 30 years of experience in treating a variety of chronic medical conditions in all adults ages 18 to 100+.
Dr. Harter has been recognized at a top doctor. Her emphasis is on preventive medicine and educating her patients towards a better quality of life.
- Migraine headaches
- Adult medicine and women’s health care
- Preventive medicine, well checks
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions