Waheeda Ahmed, DNP
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- Bachelor in Science in Biological Sciences, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
About the Provider
Dr. Waheeda S. Ahmed is a board-certified critical care nurse and a licensed Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP). She has both acute and chronic care patient experiences from working as a hospitalist nurse practitioner with patients whom required acute hospitalization and outpatient pain management with complicated pain syndromes.
Dr. Ahmed collaboratively develops care plans for each of her patients to individually meet their needs. Her core philosophy of care involves instilling empowerment and clinical knowledge to her patients with regards to their unique medical conditions in an effort to make practical and informed decisions to best treat disease processes and direct medical care. She uses her comprehensive skill set to deliver high quality care to her patients.
- Comprehensive care for adults
- Specializes in Gerontology
- Diagnosis and management of chronic conditions
- Management of complex illnesses
- Routine screenings and physicals