Vneshe Parekh, DO
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Residency: Southampton Hospital, Southampton, NY
Vneshe Parekh, DO is a board-certified family medicine physician who has been practicing in healthcare for over three years. Dr. Parekh moved to Scottsdale with her family from Chicago, Illinois and joined Abrazo Medical Group in July 2017. Dr. Parekh sees patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics. She provides well child exams and vaccinations for her pediatric patients and treats hypertension, diabetes and heart disease in her adult patients. Dr. Parekh encourages open communication and shared decision making with her patients on their individual treatment plans.
Dr. Parekh is a member of the American Osteopathic Association and American College of Osteopathic Family Practice.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Women’s health care, well checks and birth control
- Procedures, mole removal, skin tags, joint injections
- Urgent care, suturing and laceration repairs
- Behavioral health, physical exams, vaccinations