Alec Pramhus, MD
Abrazo Medical Group - Buckeye
525 S. Watson Rd.
Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Medical School: Saint Matthew’s University School of Medicine
- Residency: Family Medicine Residency, MercyOne North IowaFamily Medicine Residency, IA
About the Provider
Dr. Alec Pramhus is a board-certified family medicine physician. He treats patients of all ages with both acute and chronic medical illnesses. He offers comprehensive care from routine physicals to in-office procedures. Dr. Pramhus is committed towards providing high quality and effective care for patients. He believes in partnering with patients to create a personalized plan and is a strong advocate of patient education. Dr. Pramhus has a passion for preventive medicine and routine health screening.
Dr. Pramhus enjoys golf, tennis, guitar, exercise, travel and cooking. He is a strong supporter of the Arizona Coyotes hockey team. He also enjoys aviation having always been fascinated with flight. He is excited to be in the West Valley and looks forward to helping you achieve your health goals.
- Comprehensive care for all ages
- Diagnosis and management of chronic conditions
- Flu shots and immunizations
- Routine screenings and physicals
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injuries
- Preventive medicine