Dinraj Hegde, MD
Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Medical School: Kasturba Medical College, India
- Residency: Obstetrics & Gynecology, Kasturba Medical College, India
- Family Medicine: University of Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- Fellowship: Maternal and Child Health, PCC Wellness Center, Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Hedge, MD, FAAFP is a board-certified family medicine physician who joined Abrazo in September 2013. He has worked a number of years as faculty and went on to become the Program Director of Abrazo Central Family Medicine Program, before joining Abrazo Medical Group. Dr. Hegde has been practicing medicine for the last 12 years and provides primary care for patients of all ages, including preventative care and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. He is professional, courteous, and practices evidence-based medicine. He believes in providing high quality patient care and is a strong advocate of patient education. His interests include women's health, minor procedures and geriatric care.
Dr. Hegde is a member and fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic conditions
- Adult and geriatric care and women's health care
- Newborn, infant and pediatric care
- Immunizations, flu shots, physicals and routine screening
- Minor procedures; joint injections, skin biopsy, circumcision, toe nail removal
- Gynecology procedures; Nexplanon, IUD, endometrial biopsy and pap smears